I can’t believe it’s already February! I’m still catching up on my 2013 to-do list, and here it is almost Valentine’s Day. Thankfully, I recently hired a mother’s helper for a few hours per week, so I’m hoping to start checking stuff off on a more regular basis.
This year, I wanted to start a monthly round-up of my blog posts (in case anyone missed one) as well as a few of my favorites from other people around the blogosphere. I meant to do this at the end of January, but, well, see above. So, deadlines and dates be damned! Here are January’s:
- Lots of Happenings Here (Intro to a New Year) – January 5, 2014
- A New Migraine Tool-Kit for a New Year – January 8, 2014
- A Migraine Mama’s Advice on Balancing Medication Usage During Pregnancy and Breastfeeding – January 18, 2014
- Watching for Signs of Migraine in Our Kids – January 23, 2014
- Help (Not) Wanted by Katie – December 31, 2013 (Technically a December post, but I couldn’t help throwing it in here, because making an Action Plan is a great idea!)
- Fallow: Remembering that Before Birth Comes the Cave by Cassie Premo Steele – January 19, 2014 (This one isn’t migraine-related, but I found it an interesting read, and thought other migraine mamas might, too.)
- The Decision to Say No by Migrainista – January 21, 2014
- How to Tap Into Creativity on Your Own Terms by Marion Roach – January 29, 2014 (Again, not migraine-related, but I thought some of you might find it interesting anyway. I know I did.)
In other news, BeliefNet.com recently posted an excerpt of my book, “Finding Happiness with Migraines: A Do-It-Yourself Guide.” Read more here!